Certified Security Analyst (CSA) seeks to develop the expertise essential to build and manage an organization’s networking and security operations and to effectively utilize various resources to achieve operations brilliance. The CSA penetration testing course provides real-world hands-on penetration testing experience to the aspirants.
As an internationally accepted hacking and penetration testing program, it covers the testing of operating systems, modern infrastructures, and application environments. This program enables the aspirants to document and write a penetration testing report.
• Provide real-world hands-on penetration testing experience to the aspirants
• Offer an effective balance between theory and practical (Ratio - 6:4)
• Provide globally recognized certification from EC- Council
• Make familiar with cutting edge penetration tools and technologies
• Enable the aspirant to document the incidents and write a penetration testing report properly